CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Thanksgiving

I just wanted to take the time and share my blessing with everyone today. My cup runs over this morning. I am soo thankful for my two healthy kids. My grandmother made it through surgery okay and I just don't have a complaint in the world. I found a couple verses of thanksgiving that go along with the way I feel.Psalm 31:19 (NIV)

How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.
Psalm 95:1-6 (KJV)

"O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker."


Photobucket

0 comments: